• The Christian's Relationship to God. Understanding the character and the ways of God, how to hear the voice of God, developing a personal devotional life.
• The Christian's Relationship to oneself and others. Personal character development, discovery and release of ones gifts and ministries, stewardship, principles of healthy relationship and forgiveness.
• The Christian's relationship with God
• How to develop a consistent lifestyle of study, meditation and application of biblical truth.
• The Christian's relationship to the world. How to share one's faith, evangelism and cross-cultural missions, reaching the unreached, general awareness of world needs, biblical world view; the implication of the gospel in society.
• The Christian's relationship to the Church. Commitment, unity, understanding the complimentary role of the local church and mission structures.
• The Christian's stand against the enemy. Resisting temptation, prayer and intercession, spiritual warfare.
Will you let the One who formed and made you, also shape you?
Who better is there to ask “what am I here on earth for?" than to find out from the maker himself...?
Don't be a worker who works but sees no change, because you don't notice your unsharpened axe.
You heard the commission, you read it… will you obey it?
(BE PART OF THE GO-ERS)